If you’re a fan of the Food ‘n’ Festivities foodie videos, you may also be a casual watcher of the Food Network. This season’s Food Network Star featured New York’s own Dom Tesoreiro, owner of the Mac Truck. Dom and his ...
Amongst the pure and utter confusion half the viewers of the Oscars faced last night when Ted; a walking, talking, more-than-lifelike, CGI-animated teddy bear started spitting jokes on stage with Mark Wahlberg, there was a mome...
Twas the night before Santacon and all through the city, boys and girls got their rest and prepared to get shitty. Their costumes they hung in their apartments with care, in hopes “Chris Kringle” could land an affai...
It has been a longstanding tradition – the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City that kicks off the holiday season for all of America. Functioning in almost a machine-like manner since 1924, the parade now holds a liv...
With this bitch Hurricane Sandy slowly approaching, New Yorkers are impatiently waiting for a “disaster for the ages” to take place. Fact is, we’ve all been sitting around since yesterday evening anticipating an apocalypse of r...
With sweat dripping down his face, neck, and arms… My friend continued to film all the necessary shots in the midst of the sweltering heat. As I’ve mentioned to some of you, I will be adding video blogs into my arsenal of depic...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)