Join John DeMartino of Food ‘n’ Festivities on a highly entertaining visit to the Valducci’s pizza food truck in NYC. Frankie, the “Pizza Boss”, highlights their meatball and ricotta pizza which is...
Whether you’re seeking the gorgeous summer sun, beautiful girls in bikinis, or simply… a Cuban sandwich, Miami Food Machine has one of those to offer. Fortunately (and unfortunately), it’s the Cuban Sandwich, ...
Back at it again for round #2, Mac Truck of NYC is showing Food ‘n’ Festivities how they not only sling their macaroni around NYC, but also around Saratoga Racetrack in the summers. Dom Tesoriero and his partner, St...
Saratoga, NY has tons to offer… and when it’s racing season, there’s way more to do than bet the horses! Over a dozen vendors serve for the 6 week-long event, but 3 in particular are doing it in a way that no ...
Meli, which means Honey in Greek, located in the heart of lower midtown right off of Fifth Avenue, celebrates Greek cuisine. Meli focuses on modern interpretations of traditional dishes from various regions of Greece. Honey is ...
Video coverage goes a long way… and when Food ‘n’ Festivities is involved, we always deliver it in a “No BS” fashion. Millennium Chicken 3 at 275 Old Country Rd. in Hicksville, NY is a fun-filled, ...
As per usual, we’re covering all the hot events around New York City. The Lone Star Chili Cook Off had its 20th consecutive cook-off this past May and we were fortunate to attend the event for the 4th straight year. For t...
Millennium Chicken is new to Hicksville, but not new to the restaurant game. They added their 3rd location this past January when they opened their largest restaurant yet, which accommodates more than 150 people. Now with locat...
Inspired by the 50’s and 60’s era, the 4,000 square-foot space features cutting-edge designs by Garrett Singer, showcasing black and white sports photos on antiqued oak walls, complimented with lush chocolate brown accents. Gue...
With 3 locations and the staple being centered in NYC, McFadden’s has a lot to offer. Located on the corner of 42nd and Second Avenue in New York City, just minutes from Time Square, McFadden’s has come to be known ...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life