Video coverage goes a long way… and when Food ‘n’ Festivities is involved, we always deliver it in a “No BS” fashion. Millennium Chicken 3 at 275 Old Country Rd. in Hicksville, NY is a fun-filled, ...
Inspired by the 50’s and 60’s era, the 4,000 square-foot space features cutting-edge designs by Garrett Singer, showcasing black and white sports photos on antiqued oak walls, complimented with lush chocolate brown accents. Gue...
With 3 locations and the staple being centered in NYC, McFadden’s has a lot to offer. Located on the corner of 42nd and Second Avenue in New York City, just minutes from Time Square, McFadden’s has come to be known ...
Happy hour = lights out (literally). Stressful work day… forgotten. Food ‘n’ Festivities. No BS. realized a few things about Calico Jack’s — Fresh, vibrant, and full of flavor, the menu at Calico J...
John DeMartino III of Food ‘n’ Festivities checks out Cocktail Bodega, one of the Lower East Side’s newest additions. Opening up with a concept that is unprecedented, this cocktail bar/diner not only set high ...
John DeMartino heads into Brooklyn with a few friends to check out the highly recommended, Barcade. In 2004, five friends came together and opened their own bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Each had been working in either film/tv...
Midtown 1015, formally Sutton Place in the Midtown East area throws a wild Halloween party! They offer up 3 floors with dancing and drink specials, a rooftop bar that’s open all year round, and an annual costume contest w...
John DeMartino of Food ‘n’ Festivities shows one of his “go-to” spots, Whiskey River located in Kips Bay of Manhattan. With $7 specials that include a shot of Jameson and a PBR, Skee-Ball, Buck Hunter, D...
John DeMartino of Food ‘n’ Festivities. No BS. takes you on a quick trip to Boss Crokers – an Irish pub in Wantagh, Long Island. He experiences his first “Trivia Night,” kicks back with a few drink...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)