Join John DeMartino of Food ‘n’ Festivities on a highly entertaining visit to the Valducci’s pizza food truck in NYC. Frankie, the “Pizza Boss”, highlights their meatball and ricotta pizza which is...
Whether you’re seeking the gorgeous summer sun, beautiful girls in bikinis, or simply… a Cuban sandwich, Miami Food Machine has one of those to offer. Fortunately (and unfortunately), it’s the Cuban Sandwich, ...
Back at it again for round #2, Mac Truck of NYC is showing Food ‘n’ Festivities how they not only sling their macaroni around NYC, but also around Saratoga Racetrack in the summers. Dom Tesoriero and his partner, St...
Meli, which means Honey in Greek, located in the heart of lower midtown right off of Fifth Avenue, celebrates Greek cuisine. Meli focuses on modern interpretations of traditional dishes from various regions of Greece. Honey is ...
Video coverage goes a long way… and when Food ‘n’ Festivities is involved, we always deliver it in a “No BS” fashion. Millennium Chicken 3 at 275 Old Country Rd. in Hicksville, NY is a fun-filled, ...
Millennium Chicken is new to Hicksville, but not new to the restaurant game. They added their 3rd location this past January when they opened their largest restaurant yet, which accommodates more than 150 people. Now with locat...
The Mac Truck is New York City’s ONLY macaroni and cheese truck. We at Food ‘n’ Festivities. No BS. made it our personal duty to get video coverage of the NYC phenom. With offerings like pulled pork, cheesebur...
One of the top 5 BBQ places in NYC and one of the best known BBQ joints in the country – Food ‘n’ Festivities visited one of Dinosaur BBQ’s 6 locations, in Harlem, NY. John DeMartino III, host of F ̵...
John DeMartino III of Food ‘n’ Festivities checks out Cocktail Bodega, one of the Lower East Side’s newest additions. Opening up with a concept that is unprecedented, this cocktail bar/diner not only set high ...
The Chart House has multiple locations, but this specific restaurant in Weehawken, NJ is quite the sight. Spectacularly located on the Hudson River directly across from Manhattan, the Weehawken Chart House at Lincoln Harbor off...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)