Posts Tagged ‘bar’
Very few places offer up the trifecta – this is how we at Food ‘n’ Festivities categorize the spots we visit – whether it’s a good place for food, drinks, or late night shenanigans. The Late Late Bar & Spirit Grocer on Manh...
Wings. Beer. Sports. Well, not quite, but we found a spot in Midtown that takes this concept and delivers it in a trendy, gastropub atmosphere. Proper West, a two-level, multi-purpose venue, has more range than Derek Jeter had ...
Catching brunch in the West Village on a sleepy, mildly hung-over Sunday “morning” seems ideal, until you are confronted by the crowds and hassle that leaving you longing for a place that feels like home. One step inside the Ta...
Manhattan’s Upper East Side is encumbered with bars and restaurants. Odds are that most places you’ve visited were late at night while you were inebriated, that unless you charged everything to your credit card, you probably do...
You love bacon, admit it. In fact, you want bacon right now. You crave a lobster roll topped with huge chunks of bacon. You need a Bloody Mary with bacon-infused vodka. For dessert, you desire chocolate covered bacon. Well, at...
It’s Friday night, and you’re looking for a comfortable bar with great music, a friendly staff and unique drinks like Purple Haze, the Salty Dawg and the Harlem Sizzle. Well, you’re lucky because places like Harlem Nights— an e...
Offering traditional American comfort food with a twist, Ox Cart Tavern is determined to make itself a neighborhood favorite. The bar’s name and décor deliberately callback the area’s rural past and Dutch heritage. For those le...
New York. The 1920s. Prohibition. Not to fear, there’s still somewhere to wet your whistle. There’s a speakeasy over on Columbus. Just say my name and they’ll take care of you proper. But shhh, keep it under your hat… if ...
Franklin Park Bar and Beer Garden can be overlooked on a stroll down Franklin Avenue, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. At first glance, the Dutch Boy Burger sign is misleading. The quaint, vintage-inspired burger joint is street sid...
Looking for some great Mexican food on Long Island? A recent newcomer to the local LI scene is Caracara Mexican Grill in Farmingdale. With a beautiful, slightly trendy interior and a menu that offers modern takes on Mexican cla...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)