Posts Tagged ‘beer’
Very few places offer up the trifecta – this is how we at Food ‘n’ Festivities categorize the spots we visit – whether it’s a good place for food, drinks, or late night shenanigans. The Late Late Bar & Spirit Grocer on Manh...
There’s something to be said about places that draw you in with chill vibes, good music, a relaxed environment, and of course, fist-pumpingly good food. Bell Blvd in Bayside is saturated with eateries of all kinds, but nothing ...
Taproom 307 is not your usual, run-of-the-mill, burger and wings joint in Kip’s Bay; at least not any more. This spot has a new chef that is knocking pub-grub out of the freaking park, and serving up an insane variety of craft ...
With the never-ending growth throughout Brooklyn, eateries and watering holes are opening up at an exponential rate. Although Williamsburg is overly saturated with hipsters and all things currently “trending”, there are way coo...
When people support local businesses, it strengthens their community. The patrons of Austin’s Ale House—a 25 year-old local steak-and-ale house in Kew Gardens— exemplify this kind of support. Dishes like Sambuca Shrimp, Shepher...
Edible Manhattan is at it again, hosting a beer-focused extravaganza at a super-sexy venue, the Hudson Mercantile. The Hudson Mercantile is located at the top of the Hyatt in Herald Square. ‘Nuff said. More than 40 beer a...
This past Saturday was a day that fulfilled the wants and needs of thousands of people. With the annual Bacon & Beer Classic going on at Citi Field, many New Yorkers had the experience of a lifetime. For instance, the New Y...
Offering traditional American comfort food with a twist, Ox Cart Tavern is determined to make itself a neighborhood favorite. The bar’s name and décor deliberately callback the area’s rural past and Dutch heritage. For those le...
Trigger Agency kicked off 2013 with their first of more than 20 events they produce down the east coast each year, holding the Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ event on the West Side in Manhattan, New York. Having been to the event in th...
Twas the night before Santacon and all through the city, boys and girls got their rest and prepared to get shitty. Their costumes they hung in their apartments with care, in hopes “Chris Kringle” could land an affai...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)