Posts Tagged ‘brooklyn’
If you live in Brooklyn, we’re sure you have spent hours scanning Yelp for that new, perfect place to eat, but have no idea what you’re in the mood for. Normally, you will scan forever, and just settle back to an old favorite, ...
With the never-ending growth throughout Brooklyn, eateries and watering holes are opening up at an exponential rate. Although Williamsburg is overly saturated with hipsters and all things currently “trending”, there are way coo...
If there’s anything we know well, it’s where to get a good sandwich in New York. We ventured over the Brooklyn Bridge and ended up in East Williamsburg, only to find a slammin’ good sandwich shop that is owned and run by authen...
People get bored easily. They need change. This holds especially true for food. Black Tree—a rockin’ LES spot with locally sourced farm-to-table ingredients—had a “Eureka!” moment and found a solution: they feature a delicious ...
Among the things a person can smoke, society frowns upon most of them. Unless it’s meat. Then society becomes extra friggin’ cool. So head to HBH (Half-baked Ham) Gourmet Sandwiches—a low-key sandwich spot in Brooklyn that smok...
Think it’s impossible to eat a hearty, savory meal without tons of fat and salt? Think again. Zizi Limona—a rustic Mediterranean spot on the south side of Williamsburg in Brooklyn—changes your concept of hearty with dishes suc...
When you think of pie, a few popular favorites probably come to mind. Apple pie, blueberry pie, hell, it’s Fall, we’ll even throw pecan pie into the mix. Here’s something that may blow your mind… Rabbit pie. That’s right. Stoll...
Grilled and Cheese. Two separate words that, when placed side by side, induce nostalgia of gooey sandwiches your mom made you when you were ten years old. Now, you’re a grown-up with a refined palate who craves more than just c...
When we think of lost arts in this country, an elegant evening of dinner theater is at the top of our list. What’s not to love? A full dinner spread arriving straight to your oversized, comfortable theater chair while you watch...
Offering traditional American comfort food with a twist, Ox Cart Tavern is determined to make itself a neighborhood favorite. The bar’s name and décor deliberately callback the area’s rural past and Dutch heritage. For those le...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)