Posts Tagged ‘brunch’
When football season starts, Sunday’s become a day of friends, drinks and lots of trash talking. You’d be remiss not to spend your next Sunday indulging in all three activities at SideBar, an energetic and spacious football bar...
Outside of the insanely high property taxes and congested parkways, Long Island is one of the best places you can live in this country. So much so, that tourists consistently look to escape here in the summertime. No matter whe...
We can’t say that after a long Saturday night out, we wake up early Sunday afternoon and our first thought is “Let’s have a tea party!” but after trying the Tipsy Tea brunch at Tanner Smith’s in Midtown, we have changed our tu...
If your Pokémon hunting has you wandering near Washington Square Park in the near future, don’t forget to stop by Freud on La Guardia Place. This beautifully decorated bistro in Greenwich Village is putting a new spin on Austri...
You owe Guy Beringer a huge “thank you.” You know that thing called brunch that everybody loves so much? Yea, he invented it. He’s the reason that fantastic spots like Greenwich Project draw large weekend crowds by serving up d...
Irish pubs in NYC. There’s a hell of a lot of them. But there’s only one where you can find 93 readily available Irish Whiskeys, a Black Pudding Burger, Irish Breakfast Flatbread and Curried Shepherd’s Pie. We implore you to ve...
All right ladies and gents, summer is in full-swing, and we’ve been eating cheese and bacon and all things nice for too long. Time to consider the beach bod, and head down to Chalkpoint Kitchen in SoHo for something fresh, seas...
Traditional German fare? Check. Tasty cocktails with happy hour specials? Check. Awesome friendly service? Check. Studio Kraut, conveniently located in Chelsea, is perfect to visit for a weekday chow down on Berlin-inspired gru...
Catching brunch in the West Village on a sleepy, mildly hung-over Sunday “morning” seems ideal, until you are confronted by the crowds and hassle that leaving you longing for a place that feels like home. One step inside the Ta...
We are all familiar with the happy hour hotspots in Midtown East that beckon the 9-5 crowd fleeing the high-rises at 5 o’clock during the week, but many overlook this area when seeking sustenance for weekend brunch. The Atwood ...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life