Posts Tagged ‘burgers’
Perfectly seared steaks and towers of fresh seafood have a warm place in our hearts. If we were to tell you that there’s a place that offers both under one roof, would you go? Of course you would; it’s a no brainer. Jake’s Stea...
When football season starts, Sunday’s become a day of friends, drinks and lots of trash talking. You’d be remiss not to spend your next Sunday indulging in all three activities at SideBar, an energetic and spacious football bar...
You owe Guy Beringer a huge “thank you.” You know that thing called brunch that everybody loves so much? Yea, he invented it. He’s the reason that fantastic spots like Greenwich Project draw large weekend crowds by serving up d...
Irish pubs in NYC. There’s a hell of a lot of them. But there’s only one where you can find 93 readily available Irish Whiskeys, a Black Pudding Burger, Irish Breakfast Flatbread and Curried Shepherd’s Pie. We implore you to ve...
Let’s face it, you hate being told when you’re not doing things “properly.” But, when it comes to finding stellar food in the cosmopolitan jungle of New York City, it’d be a shame to go about it any way other than properly. Man...
Taproom 307 is not your usual, run-of-the-mill, burger and wings joint in Kip’s Bay; at least not any more. This spot has a new chef that is knocking pub-grub out of the freaking park, and serving up an insane variety of craft ...
Catching brunch in the West Village on a sleepy, mildly hung-over Sunday “morning” seems ideal, until you are confronted by the crowds and hassle that leaving you longing for a place that feels like home. One step inside the Ta...
Any time you find yourself in a place that has three floors, each complete with its own bar and plenty of table space, you know you’re in for a great time. That’s why we suggest your friends, family, cousins, and distant ...
Discerning burger connoisseurs need look no further than this busy burger bar in Hell’s Kitchen. Island Burgers and Shakes offers a wild mix of high-quality burgers and chicken sandwiches that makes them a great lunch, dinner o...
Have you ever found yourself in a place that offers such a massive variety of heady, delicious beer that you say to yourself, “I wonder how many of these I could try before my friends have to carry me home?” Fear not, Lionsbeer...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life