Posts Tagged ‘cheap eats’
Very few places offer up the trifecta – this is how we at Food ‘n’ Festivities categorize the spots we visit – whether it’s a good place for food, drinks, or late night shenanigans. The Late Late Bar & Spirit Grocer on Manh...
When football season starts, Sunday’s become a day of friends, drinks and lots of trash talking. You’d be remiss not to spend your next Sunday indulging in all three activities at SideBar, an energetic and spacious football bar...
There’s something to be said about places that draw you in with chill vibes, good music, a relaxed environment, and of course, fist-pumpingly good food. Bell Blvd in Bayside is saturated with eateries of all kinds, but nothing ...
Formally known for cheap rent, misfits, artists, skaters, and most importantly, great mom-and-pop food shops, the East Village isn’t what it used to be. While things might be incessantly changing, one place that is standing its...
We don’t typically venture into New Jersey, but when there’s incredible hype amongst the foodie community surrounding a small doughnut shop in the middle of Oakhurst, well as you would imagine, nothing was going to stop us from...
If there’s anything we know well, it’s where to get a good sandwich in New York. We ventured over the Brooklyn Bridge and ended up in East Williamsburg, only to find a slammin’ good sandwich shop that is owned and run by authen...
Among the things a person can smoke, society frowns upon most of them. Unless it’s meat. Then society becomes extra friggin’ cool. So head to HBH (Half-baked Ham) Gourmet Sandwiches—a low-key sandwich spot in Brooklyn that smok...
While Asian fusion restaurants combine different ingredients from various Asian countries, Uncle Sam’s Burgers has decided to take some of those popular components and fuse them with American classics like burgers and hot dogs....
Sometimes it’s hard to imagine the thought of two flavor-filled worlds colliding, but when you combine slow-cooked authentic Texas barbecue with savory Mexican ingredients, you end up with a little taste of heaven. Tres Carnes ...
It may be the dead of winter, but smoothies are always a necessity. The days of Jamba Juice and Liquiteria are dead. If you’re looking for supreme freshness from the ingredients that are merging together to make that dreamy, ic...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)