Posts Tagged ‘corporate outing’
It might not be in everyone’s favor that Trump was elected president, but he vowed to make America great again, and congruently, a restaurant in NYC is making dining American again. Harding’s, a Flatiron District staple, is the...
Cocktails and American cuisine are one of our favorite combinations when it comes to indulging in restaurants around NYC. Trademark Taste & Grind offers up both of those (very well, we might add), but also slaps a bigger sm...
When football season starts, Sunday’s become a day of friends, drinks and lots of trash talking. You’d be remiss not to spend your next Sunday indulging in all three activities at SideBar, an energetic and spacious football bar...
Outside of the insanely high property taxes and congested parkways, Long Island is one of the best places you can live in this country. So much so, that tourists consistently look to escape here in the summertime. No matter whe...
Let’s face it, you hate being told when you’re not doing things “properly.” But, when it comes to finding stellar food in the cosmopolitan jungle of New York City, it’d be a shame to go about it any way other than properly. Man...
Wings. Beer. Sports. Well, not quite, but we found a spot in Midtown that takes this concept and delivers it in a trendy, gastropub atmosphere. Proper West, a two-level, multi-purpose venue, has more range than Derek Jeter had ...
Many NYC residents will argue that there’s nothing greater than a happy hour with friends after work. When you combine discounted drinks with solid pub fare, you’ve got yourself a magical three hours on a weeknight. Joe’s, a cl...
Any time you find yourself in a place that has three floors, each complete with its own bar and plenty of table space, you know you’re in for a great time. That’s why we suggest your friends, family, cousins, and distant ...
Ahhhh, brunch in NYC. It just never seems to get old. You know what makes us happier than a meal that’s less than $11 and unlimited Bud Lights, Bloody Marys, and mimosas for only $20 more? Nothing. SideBAR – a full-service spor...
The word “fabric” doesn’t come to mind when you’re hungry, but if you’re lucky enough to find yourself seated inside the fantastic David Burke Fabrick—a sprawling restaurant on the ground floor of the Archer Hotel in Midtown—th...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life