Posts Tagged ‘date night’
We’re not great cooks, but when it comes to Japanese barbecue… well, we’re pretty damn good. We took our expertise to Futago 25 for lunch the other day and put our cooking skills on display. Futago does a lot of things great, b...
Very few places offer up the trifecta – this is how we at Food ‘n’ Festivities categorize the spots we visit – whether it’s a good place for food, drinks, or late night shenanigans. The Late Late Bar & Spirit Grocer on Manh...
The East Village is forever transforming. Some people might even say the neighborhood is “finding itself”. We’re still not sure how to label the ‘hood, but one spot that is helping the area trend in a direction of improvement i...
Mexican restaurants come in a variety of fashions, but one that jumped to the top of our “favorites” chart most recently was Casa Neta. Located in the heart of Flatiron, this dimly lit Mexican joint not only serves up some deli...
It might not be in everyone’s favor that Trump was elected president, but he vowed to make America great again, and congruently, a restaurant in NYC is making dining American again. Harding’s, a Flatiron District staple, is the...
Rockville Centre does a lot of things right. The nightlife is always fun, the pubs are solid, and the food options just keep on getting better. With the addition of GM Club Steak, RVC added its name to a list of restaurants in ...
Cocktails and American cuisine are one of our favorite combinations when it comes to indulging in restaurants around NYC. Trademark Taste & Grind offers up both of those (very well, we might add), but also slaps a bigger sm...
Perfectly seared steaks and towers of fresh seafood have a warm place in our hearts. If we were to tell you that there’s a place that offers both under one roof, would you go? Of course you would; it’s a no brainer. Jake’s Stea...
Outside of the insanely high property taxes and congested parkways, Long Island is one of the best places you can live in this country. So much so, that tourists consistently look to escape here in the summertime. No matter whe...
Hospitality and genuinely good service can go a long way. It could be the difference-maker in whether or not you decide to give a restaurant with mediocre food a second chance or it could be the deciding factor in what has you ...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)