Posts Tagged ‘drinks’
With the never-ending growth throughout Brooklyn, eateries and watering holes are opening up at an exponential rate. Although Williamsburg is overly saturated with hipsters and all things currently “trending”, there are way coo...
Manhattan’s Upper East Side is encumbered with bars and restaurants. Odds are that most places you’ve visited were late at night while you were inebriated, that unless you charged everything to your credit card, you probably do...
Hanging out on rooftops is awesome. We know it, and you know it. Eating things like Mahogany glazed wings and white truffle pizza while lounging on a rooftop is…..you got it, extra awesome (you’re good at this game). To accompl...
It’s not very often you come across a place that has unique offerings from the appetizers all the way through to dessert. Not to mention a drink that is served in ice luge-fashion on a gutted animal bone, which was used t...
Trigger Agency kicked off 2013 with their first of more than 20 events they produce down the east coast each year, holding the Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ event on the West Side in Manhattan, New York. Having been to the event in th...
Want a classy, sophisticated evening out? Look no further than Tellers Restaurant in Islip, NY. Anyone who recommends Tellers, will probably mention how notorious they are for their various succulent cuts of steaks, sides, and ...
Indecisiveness is a trait that I have unfortunately inherited. I’ve always had a tough time making normal decisions such as which shirt to buy, what channel to watch, what girl to hang out with tonight, or would I like fries wi...
You think a town called “Hicks-ville” would serve some down-home country cookin’- grits and chicken fried steak. Hicksville, Ohio, yea, maybe, but if you grew up in Hicksville, NY like I did, you automatically...
No one loves brunch more than me. No One. So you can imagine my excitement to find a new, cozy brunch spot that I can call my own. Well, not exactly my own, but it’s close to my apartment. Weeee! Saraghina, an amazing pizzeria ...
As I paddled down this metaphorical Jameson-filled river, known as 2nd Ave, in my Pabst Blue Ribbon tube, I realized that it didn’t get sweeter than this. Was it possible to enhance an experience that can come from a drink spec...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)