Posts Tagged ‘fun’
If you’re looking for a friendly, not-too-pretentious sushi joint with affordable sushi of terrific quality, this is exactly the spot to go! With two locations on the upper east side and in the east village, Iron Sushi is the p...
New Yorkers used to think that Dylan’s Candy Bar held a monopoly as the one and only kid-dazzling candy wonderland, but hold onto your horses because Sugar and Plumm has come to town. One step into this kidtopia with candy-coat...
For over 10 years Azul Bistro has brought Argentine cooking to the corner bistro. Dinners are serenaded by Spanish ballads as they eat by candlelight. This New York restaurant still has its heart in the motherland. Ads for Arge...
Walking into Bee’s Knees Baking Company, you know you are in for an original experience right from the get-go; there is only one table! In this charming, bright and welcoming little cake-cup cafe, the small but very open ...
What’s better than a Popsicle in the middle of the steaming New York summer? A hand-crafted Italian gelato or sorbet popsicle, dipped in almost whatever you want, and available late nights! Popbar is serving up three different ...
Home to a cookie family of many decadent members, this little cookie shop has got it all going on. Milk and Cookies offers you all the perfect classics- chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter- but also a few extra...
When we think of doughnuts, childhood favorites often come to mind- glazed, chocolate iced, cinnamon sugar, and even long johns. But hidden away in a little bakery on Grand Street, The Doughnut Plant is serving up some tantaliz...
Inspired by the 50’s and 60’s era, the 4,000 square-foot space features cutting-edge designs by Garrett Singer, showcasing black and white sports photos on antiqued oak walls, complimented with lush chocolate brown accents. Gue...
Amongst the pure and utter confusion half the viewers of the Oscars faced last night when Ted; a walking, talking, more-than-lifelike, CGI-animated teddy bear started spitting jokes on stage with Mark Wahlberg, there was a mome...
The Mac Truck is New York City’s ONLY macaroni and cheese truck. We at Food ‘n’ Festivities. No BS. made it our personal duty to get video coverage of the NYC phenom. With offerings like pulled pork, cheesebur...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life