Posts Tagged ‘impressing out-of-towners’
The East Village is forever transforming. Some people might even say the neighborhood is “finding itself”. We’re still not sure how to label the ‘hood, but one spot that is helping the area trend in a direction of improvement i...
Mexican restaurants come in a variety of fashions, but one that jumped to the top of our “favorites” chart most recently was Casa Neta. Located in the heart of Flatiron, this dimly lit Mexican joint not only serves up some deli...
It might not be in everyone’s favor that Trump was elected president, but he vowed to make America great again, and congruently, a restaurant in NYC is making dining American again. Harding’s, a Flatiron District staple, is the...
Rockville Centre does a lot of things right. The nightlife is always fun, the pubs are solid, and the food options just keep on getting better. With the addition of GM Club Steak, RVC added its name to a list of restaurants in ...
Cocktails and American cuisine are one of our favorite combinations when it comes to indulging in restaurants around NYC. Trademark Taste & Grind offers up both of those (very well, we might add), but also slaps a bigger sm...
Perfectly seared steaks and towers of fresh seafood have a warm place in our hearts. If we were to tell you that there’s a place that offers both under one roof, would you go? Of course you would; it’s a no brainer. Jake’s Stea...
Here at Food ‘n’ Festivities, we are always on the lookout for what’s new and exciting, and after our visit to Bespoke Kitchen in the West Village, we have found a new style of dining that showcases the abilities of...
You owe Guy Beringer a huge “thank you.” You know that thing called brunch that everybody loves so much? Yea, he invented it. He’s the reason that fantastic spots like Greenwich Project draw large weekend crowds by serving up d...
Let’s face it, you hate being told when you’re not doing things “properly.” But, when it comes to finding stellar food in the cosmopolitan jungle of New York City, it’d be a shame to go about it any way other than properly. Man...
What do you get when you combine 30 tap craft beers, authentic Mediterranean fare, and an ambiance suitable for practically everyone? Ted’s Corner Tavern. The name might throw you for a loop leading you to believe you’re visiti...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)