Posts Tagged ‘long island’
The meatball can sometimes be an underappreciated addition to a meal, but at That Meetball Place, they’re taking the Robin-like sidekick and making it the star of their delicious movie. Personally, we’re a huge fan of meatball...
New Yorkers are demanding. We’re impatient and like things done fast, but we also don’t like sacrificing quality. When it comes to our food, the same concept applies – “Get me my food quickly, but you better make sure it’s damn...
Rockville Centre does a lot of things right. The nightlife is always fun, the pubs are solid, and the food options just keep on getting better. With the addition of GM Club Steak, RVC added its name to a list of restaurants in ...
Perfectly seared steaks and towers of fresh seafood have a warm place in our hearts. If we were to tell you that there’s a place that offers both under one roof, would you go? Of course you would; it’s a no brainer. Jake’s Stea...
Outside of the insanely high property taxes and congested parkways, Long Island is one of the best places you can live in this country. So much so, that tourists consistently look to escape here in the summertime. No matter whe...
Hospitality and genuinely good service can go a long way. It could be the difference-maker in whether or not you decide to give a restaurant with mediocre food a second chance or it could be the deciding factor in what has you ...
As our avid readers know, we don’t usually take the time to write about places that we dislike. Frankly, it takes too much time and we much rather invest our energy into promoting the places that are worth visiting. However, ev...
With the warm weather comes endless trips to the Hamptons, lazy beach days, and more Mai Tai consumption than your body is physically used to. Outside of sipping on bubbly in your newest bikini or Speedo, one of the best things...
Many may know the Library Café as one of the more popular spots to knock back a few cocktails in Farmingdale. You know, the place you typically end up strolling into after your night started at Croxley’s Ale House to watch a sp...
Cinco de Mayo came and went, but the margaritas were flowing, the tacos were sizzling, and tons of Mexican paraphernalia was worn. When trying to identify the place that was going to live up to the high expectations we set for ...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)