Posts Tagged ‘midtown’
We’re not great cooks, but when it comes to Japanese barbecue… well, we’re pretty damn good. We took our expertise to Futago 25 for lunch the other day and put our cooking skills on display. Futago does a lot of things great, b...
We can’t say that after a long Saturday night out, we wake up early Sunday afternoon and our first thought is “Let’s have a tea party!” but after trying the Tipsy Tea brunch at Tanner Smith’s in Midtown, we have changed our tu...
Wings. Beer. Sports. Well, not quite, but we found a spot in Midtown that takes this concept and delivers it in a trendy, gastropub atmosphere. Proper West, a two-level, multi-purpose venue, has more range than Derek Jeter had ...
Any time you find yourself in a place that has three floors, each complete with its own bar and plenty of table space, you know you’re in for a great time. That’s why we suggest your friends, family, cousins, and distant ...
Not all great Korean BBQ comes out of Koreatown. In fact, if you venture over a few blocks to 35th Street in Midtown, you’ll be overjoyed to find that a gem lies between two Irish pubs. Madangsui – a large and bustling Japanese...
3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Bringing in the new year always holds so much promise. Whether your goal is to drop a few lbs., get that promotion you’ve been working so hard for at your job, or simply to do whatever makes you h...
Let’s face it, when you eat sandwiches you’re happy. For whatever reason, layers of flavorful ingredients between fresh bread just puts a smile on your face. When delicately braised meat finds its way into your sandwiches, that...
The mood is right and you’re looking to grab a drink with a classy guy/gal such as yourself. You want something with a view, an ice cold cocktail, and upscale finger-food. Nestled at the top of the Refinery Hotel in midtown, yo...
Edible Manhattan is at it again, hosting a beer-focused extravaganza at a super-sexy venue, the Hudson Mercantile. The Hudson Mercantile is located at the top of the Hyatt in Herald Square. ‘Nuff said. More than 40 beer a...
What food in particular comes to your mind when you think about Lebanese food? Most people would say falafel. If you’re a slightly seasoned Lebanese-food-eater, then it’s quite possible you thought of hummus or shawarma. Here’s...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)