Posts Tagged ‘outdoor seating’
The meatball can sometimes be an underappreciated addition to a meal, but at That Meetball Place, they’re taking the Robin-like sidekick and making it the star of their delicious movie. Personally, we’re a huge fan of meatball...
If your Pokémon hunting has you wandering near Washington Square Park in the near future, don’t forget to stop by Freud on La Guardia Place. This beautifully decorated bistro in Greenwich Village is putting a new spin on Austri...
Nothing says ‘Merica quite like beer, bourbon, and BBQ. Normally you would have to travel to all regions of the country to find the best of each one, but NYC conveniently just happens to have some of the finest of all three und...
As our avid readers know, we don’t usually take the time to write about places that we dislike. Frankly, it takes too much time and we much rather invest our energy into promoting the places that are worth visiting. However, ev...
With the warm weather comes endless trips to the Hamptons, lazy beach days, and more Mai Tai consumption than your body is physically used to. Outside of sipping on bubbly in your newest bikini or Speedo, one of the best things...
Many NYC residents will argue that there’s nothing greater than a happy hour with friends after work. When you combine discounted drinks with solid pub fare, you’ve got yourself a magical three hours on a weeknight. Joe’s, a cl...
Ahhhh, brunch in NYC. It just never seems to get old. You know what makes us happier than a meal that’s less than $11 and unlimited Bud Lights, Bloody Marys, and mimosas for only $20 more? Nothing. SideBAR – a full-service spor...
The word “fabric” doesn’t come to mind when you’re hungry, but if you’re lucky enough to find yourself seated inside the fantastic David Burke Fabrick—a sprawling restaurant on the ground floor of the Archer Hotel in Midtown—th...
If we could make a few suggestions to visiting out-of-towners when coming to New York City, it would be these 3 things: Be sure to sightsee, but don’t dare slowdown in the middle of a sidewalk to do so. Make sure you have at le...
When people support local businesses, it strengthens their community. The patrons of Austin’s Ale House—a 25 year-old local steak-and-ale house in Kew Gardens— exemplify this kind of support. Dishes like Sambuca Shrimp, Shepher...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)