Posts Tagged ‘quick eats’
New Yorkers are demanding. We’re impatient and like things done fast, but we also don’t like sacrificing quality. When it comes to our food, the same concept applies – “Get me my food quickly, but you better make sure it’s damn...
There’s something to be said about places that draw you in with chill vibes, good music, a relaxed environment, and of course, fist-pumpingly good food. Bell Blvd in Bayside is saturated with eateries of all kinds, but nothing ...
You owe Guy Beringer a huge “thank you.” You know that thing called brunch that everybody loves so much? Yea, he invented it. He’s the reason that fantastic spots like Greenwich Project draw large weekend crowds by serving up d...
You don’t often hear: “Let’s go order a cup of bone broth.” Until now. Thanks to Springbone Kitchen—a uniquely healthy spot now open in Greenwich Village—we can all now enjoy a 9, 16 or 20 ounce cup of grass-fed bone broth. But...
Any time you find yourself in a place that has three floors, each complete with its own bar and plenty of table space, you know you’re in for a great time. That’s why we suggest your friends, family, cousins, and distant ...
Discerning burger connoisseurs need look no further than this busy burger bar in Hell’s Kitchen. Island Burgers and Shakes offers a wild mix of high-quality burgers and chicken sandwiches that makes them a great lunch, dinner o...
If there’s anything we know well, it’s where to get a good sandwich in New York. We ventured over the Brooklyn Bridge and ended up in East Williamsburg, only to find a slammin’ good sandwich shop that is owned and run by authen...
Among the things a person can smoke, society frowns upon most of them. Unless it’s meat. Then society becomes extra friggin’ cool. So head to HBH (Half-baked Ham) Gourmet Sandwiches—a low-key sandwich spot in Brooklyn that smok...
While Asian fusion restaurants combine different ingredients from various Asian countries, Uncle Sam’s Burgers has decided to take some of those popular components and fuse them with American classics like burgers and hot dogs....
Sometimes it’s hard to imagine the thought of two flavor-filled worlds colliding, but when you combine slow-cooked authentic Texas barbecue with savory Mexican ingredients, you end up with a little taste of heaven. Tres Carnes ...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Tequila Makes My Clothes Come Off
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life