Posts Tagged ‘sandwiches’
When football season starts, Sunday’s become a day of friends, drinks and lots of trash talking. You’d be remiss not to spend your next Sunday indulging in all three activities at SideBar, an energetic and spacious football bar...
There’s something to be said about places that draw you in with chill vibes, good music, a relaxed environment, and of course, fist-pumpingly good food. Bell Blvd in Bayside is saturated with eateries of all kinds, but nothing ...
Let’s face it, you hate being told when you’re not doing things “properly.” But, when it comes to finding stellar food in the cosmopolitan jungle of New York City, it’d be a shame to go about it any way other than properly. Man...
Catching brunch in the West Village on a sleepy, mildly hung-over Sunday “morning” seems ideal, until you are confronted by the crowds and hassle that leaving you longing for a place that feels like home. One step inside the Ta...
Formally known for cheap rent, misfits, artists, skaters, and most importantly, great mom-and-pop food shops, the East Village isn’t what it used to be. While things might be incessantly changing, one place that is standing its...
Discerning burger connoisseurs need look no further than this busy burger bar in Hell’s Kitchen. Island Burgers and Shakes offers a wild mix of high-quality burgers and chicken sandwiches that makes them a great lunch, dinner o...
If there’s anything we know well, it’s where to get a good sandwich in New York. We ventured over the Brooklyn Bridge and ended up in East Williamsburg, only to find a slammin’ good sandwich shop that is owned and run by authen...
Among the things a person can smoke, society frowns upon most of them. Unless it’s meat. Then society becomes extra friggin’ cool. So head to HBH (Half-baked Ham) Gourmet Sandwiches—a low-key sandwich spot in Brooklyn that smok...
With so many options available, deciding where to get great food in Manhattan can induce a headache. Fear not, friend. Delectica—a modern neighborhood café serving top-quality entrees, sandwiches and salads—alleviates the afore...
A lot of places have the same method of serving “fast(er) food”. Chipotle wields your protein, carbs, veggies, and $2 guac into a burrito or a bowl. Similarly, Dig Inn will put your choice of protein and two sides on a platter....
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)