Posts Tagged ‘take out’
New Yorkers are demanding. We’re impatient and like things done fast, but we also don’t like sacrificing quality. When it comes to our food, the same concept applies – “Get me my food quickly, but you better make sure it’s damn...
There’s something to be said about places that draw you in with chill vibes, good music, a relaxed environment, and of course, fist-pumpingly good food. Bell Blvd in Bayside is saturated with eateries of all kinds, but nothing ...
Murray Hill is loaded with so many bars and restaurants at this point, it’s hard to keep track of the endless options when it comes to eating and drinking in the area. One place that opened their doors three weeks ago, but is a...
Formally known for cheap rent, misfits, artists, skaters, and most importantly, great mom-and-pop food shops, the East Village isn’t what it used to be. While things might be incessantly changing, one place that is standing its...
Not all great Korean BBQ comes out of Koreatown. In fact, if you venture over a few blocks to 35th Street in Midtown, you’ll be overjoyed to find that a gem lies between two Irish pubs. Madangsui – a large and bustling Japanese...
Ah, happy hour. That glorious time when we can unwind and complain about our nine-to-fives while merrily eating and drinking. But in NYC, happy hour isn’t just an afternoon activity; it’s a way of life. Public House—a loud live...
Restaurants with a rustic and authentic feel have a certain charm to them you can’t find anywhere else. This is especially felt at Florian, an Italian trattoria and café which mimics the old world charm of Caffé Florian, the ol...
Among the things a person can smoke, society frowns upon most of them. Unless it’s meat. Then society becomes extra friggin’ cool. So head to HBH (Half-baked Ham) Gourmet Sandwiches—a low-key sandwich spot in Brooklyn that smok...
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home because food nurtures the mind, body and soul, and this Mediterranean kitchen does exactly that. Hummus Kitchen —a kosher Mediterranean spot on the UES of Manhattan —creates a magn...
If we could make a few suggestions to visiting out-of-towners when coming to New York City, it would be these 3 things: Be sure to sightsee, but don’t dare slowdown in the middle of a sidewalk to do so. Make sure you have at le...
Step your 'festivities' game up with these spots
- Big Balls of MEET
- Over-sized Cheese Sticks, Flaming Drinks, and a Lot of Dancing
- Margaritas, Tacos, and Something Called the Sugar Skull Room
- Burgers, Wings and Football Things
- Get Drunk on Hot Tea at Brunch
- A Stylish New Take on Classic Irish Fare
- Dining Out… The Proper Way
- Authentic Greek Cuisine and Craft Beer Flights
- No Crap on Tap & Bangin’ Diversified Food
- A Midtown Gastropub on Steroids
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich and Bloody Marys
- It’s Not Just a Place for Drinking – The Library Cafe
- A Drink Called the Burt Renolds and a Burger That Can Cure Any Hangover – Joe’s Bar
- Three Floors of Food, Drinks and Celebration – Madison Square Tavern
- We’ve Got Your Cinco De Mayo Plans for Next Year – Del Fuego
- $20 AYCD Brunch in Union Square – SideBAR
- 340+ Beers on the Wall – Lionsbeerstore
- Your New Local Watering Hole in Bed-Stuy – The Wilky
- One Hell Of A Happy Hour With A Side Of American Cuisine – Public House
- Lunch. Views. Cocktails. – The Penrose
- Sambuca Shrimp, Shepherd’s Pie Empanadas, and the Big Kahuna Burger – Austin’s Ale House
- Creole food in an Electric Atmosphere with a Live Jazz Band – Big Daddy’s
- Margaritas. Tacos. Bad Decisions. – Cascabel Taqueria
- Where to Eat on New Year’s Eve in NYC – Hakkasan
- Purple Haze, and Two Exotic Drinks Called the “Salty Dawg” & the “Harlem Sizzle” – Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Place for a Renaissance Date – Nitehawk Cinema
- Mark Wahlberg’s Food ‘n’ Festivities “No BS” Shout Out
- Midtown 1015 – Halloween (2012)
- The Good Life – Good Beer, Good Food… Good Life
- “Out of Town Special 2” – Nationals Park (Washington DC)